PDMI is looking to add a Pharmacy Network Operations Analyst to our team! Since 1984, PDMI has provided pharmacy data processing and other flexible, scalable solutions to help our clients meet their business objectives. We offer transparent, pass-through pharmacy processing and other services for private label Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), vertically integrated health plans and hospital systems. In addition to Pharmacy Benefit Administrative Services, we offer 340B Administration, Hospice and Long-Term Care Services.
Why Join Us:
- Best Employer: PDMI was voted a Best Employer in Ohio for the 3rd consecutive year in 2023!
- Meaningful Work: Contribute to improving healthcare quality and efficiency.
- Collaborative Environment: Work with passionate professionals who share your drive.
- Exciting Challenges: Every day brings new opportunities to excel.
- Flexible Work: Fully remote opportunity with a company that cares.
As a Pharmacy Network Operations Analyst, you'll be responsible for various operational aspects of support, analysis, and quality assurance in pharmacy network design and administration, as well as monitoring the pharmacy network, rate analysis, utilization, maintenance, and issue resolution.
- Be the Expert: Gain an in-depth understanding of the Pharmacy Network, including rates, MAC pricing, and more.
- Shape Success: Assist in maintaining and updating Pharmacy Network design and demographic information.
- Empower Operations: Play a pivotal role in MAC system updates, operations, and implementation procedures.
- Price with Precision: Provide guidance on pricing and repricing development and implementation strategies.
- Analyze and Thrive: Create analytical and operational reports to analyze network development and maintenance. Develop tools for operational auditing and corrective action.
- Ensure Excellence: Assist in establishing procedures for accurate claims adjudication.
Your Required Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in health administration, healthcare analytics, business, or finance is required. Proven industry experience may also be considered.
- A minimum of three years of pharmacy network experience.
- Proficiency in SQL, TOAD, or other database development and reporting tools.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Your Arsenal of Competencies:
- Data Wizardry: Excel in data analysis and manipulation, with an affinity for pharmacy data analysis.
- Eagle-Eye Precision: Maintain unwavering attention to detail and accuracy.
- Rockstar Communicator: Shine in communication, including the ability to captivate audiences with your insights.
- Time Maestro: Manage your time like a pro, even in the fast lane.
- Problem-Solving Guru: Tackle issues head-on with finesse.
- Tech-Savvy Prodigy: Master new tools and software like a breeze.
- Adaptability: Thrive on change and constantly evolving standards.